I decided to pull out my Chocolate Bar palette and create this look since I haven't done a full face makeup look in a while. Plus with all the new eyeshadows I've been getting lately, I haven't got a chance to with it or get a feel for it. So far, I like it!
- Milani Baked Blush Fantastico Mauve
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Matte Pressed Powder Deep
- Lorac Behind The Scenes eye primer
- With Too Faced Chocolate Bar, I used Champagne Truffle on inner corners, Marzipan on center of lids, Black Forest Truffle on outer V, Cherry Cordial on crease, White Chocolate on brow bone, and Candied Violet on lower lash line.
- Rimmel Glam'Eyes Glamour Liquid Liner on upper lash line
- Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude on brows with Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Espresso
- Ardell Curvy false lashes 414 black
What's your go to neutral palette?