Looking for a nice vampy fall shade? May I suggest Instigator? Wait what? I can't believe it's September already!
- It's your standard bullet case with a nice weight to it.
- .1 oz or 3 g
- Anyways, I was saying Instigator is described as a deep blackened plum. I would say that's pretty spot on.
- This shade is opaque, creamy, and have that nice vanilla scent. It's supposedly a matte finish but I find it to look a little more like a satin at first.
- The formula has very good pigmentation and applies smoothly and fairly evenly. Didn't feel drying or moisturizing.
- I didn't do a wear test but judging from the opacity and formula, I'm sure you can easily wear this shade for at least 4 hours.
Overall, I really dig it. Love this color. The formula is good too.
Watchu think? Would you wear this color?
Availability: MAC, Macy's, Nordstrom