So last night, I decided that it was time to revamp my blog since I've not done much to it in a while. Changed the background theme, the font colors, added a banner (isn't it cute?), added a blogroll list with lovely bloggers (on the left side panel), edited my popular posts as weekly instead of all time, edited the "reactions," edited the linkwithin, and a few other things... So far I really like the simplicity of it. I hope you like it too.
This is another product that has been on the back burner for such a lonnnng time. This is an eyeshadow I actually purchased from the CCO a while back. This product is discontinued but you can still find a few retailers online that sell it for $24.00.
What Estee Lauder say about the product:
- A first-ever techno tri-blend formula that's gel, powder and liquid in one.
- Apply it dry for a smooth, molten metal finish.
Use it wet for a hyper cyber effect to intensify the color and metallic shine.
- Unique formula allows you to build the fantasy to the highest chromatic shine.
- Sophisticated metallic finish looks beautiful on all skintones.
- Maximized color impact.
- Magnified vibrancy, clarity and dimension.
- Amplified brilliance.
- Color adheres velvety smooth, without creasing.
- Blends easily.
- Long-lasting. Stays color true. Won't fade.
- Gorgeous, is all I gotta say. The picture tells it all. Even the way the eyeshadow is molded has an interesting look and luxe feel to it.
- .03 oz or 9 g
- Ok, so I have a handful of shimmery grey eyeshadows in my stash but if you look up close, Cyber Silver has some beautiful pink and teal shimmers in it too. Of course that's barely noticeable unless you look up close and actually take a good look at it.
- Awesome pigmentation and texture.
- Feels as smooth as butter
- Applies and blend effortlessly
- Fairly shimmery and pigmented when applied dry. More intense and metallic when applied wet.
- Last all day with a good primer. However, without a primer I definitely noticed fading and creasing in about 4 hours of wear.
Granted that silver is not a unique eyeshadow color, it is definitely one of the better silver I have in my stash in terms of pigmentation and buttery soft formula. It still needs the help of a primer though. Would I recommend? Yes, if you don't mind the price tag. Considering that this is discontinued, you may be able to get it for cheaper if you look around.
My rating: 9/10.
Now the eye makeup look...
Products used for this look
- Cyber Silver on the lid
- NYX Velvet Rope eyeshadow palette: dark purple on crease outer V and blended into the crease, medium pink on crease, and light pink on brow bone.
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black on upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil Binge on the waterline
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Designer Purple on lower lash line.
What colors would you pair silver with?
Wishing you all a lovely weekend :)