About a month ago, I was at Sephora and picked up this NARS product which was part of my 100 point perks as a Beauty Insider...which means, I didn't pay for it. For every dollar you spend, you will receive 1 point and every time you reach 100 points you can redeem them for something. They are usually mini/sample which are large enough for several uses and give you a chance to try out something new.
This sample size is 0.29 oz or 8 mL. The regular size is 1.1 oz and costs $29.00. Pretty expensive, if you ask me.
- There is really nothing fancy, shmancy, or high end about it. It's just a clear plastic tube with a black cap and black prints on it. I looked up the full size picture on Sephora's website and it looks just the same.
- Practical and cheap.
- It's a very pretty, sheer, and shimmery peachy pink with very fine gold shimmers.
- It adds a dewy, glowy finish that looks pretty natural and flattering.
- It's best to apply it with a duo fibre brush.
- My main complaint would be that the dewy glowy thing don't last. It disappears after like an hour or so.
- I am not sure how this will show up on darker skin tone because it looks very very subtle on me and I have a pretty light complexion.
I wouldn't purchase it. If only the dewy glow would last me at least through half the day, I might consider it but it faded so quickly that I find it quite disappointing for such a high-end brand like NARS. For the price and with such a cheap packaging, it's totally not worth it. You may have better luck with their blushes and they are a couple bucks cheaper.