Finally, I have a makeup look and tutorial for yall. Didn't quite turned out like how I envisioned. In my mind it was lighter so perhaps I went just a little heavier on the color or application. However, I love it and it shows up well in photographs. It's colorful but it looks dreamy and soft. Worth a shot if you want colors but don't want a bold look.
- Motives blush Porcelain Doll
- Wet N Wild Princess bronzer (not pictured)
- Urban decay primer potion original
- Too Faced Liquif-Eye Shadow Collection palette
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Blue Paradise
- MAC Birds & Berries eyeshadow
- Wet N Wild Fauna palette
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick Gossip Green
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Signature Blue
- Sephora Waterproof Khol and Liner Keep Blue
- Milani Shadow Eyez Royal Purple
- Flower Long-Wear Eyeliner Aubergine
- NYX Skinny Brown Liner
1. Apply Urban Decay primer
2. I started with the purple shade on the Fauna palette and applied and blend to the crease
3. I used Color Tattoo Blue Paradise all over the lid, keeping it below the crease color
4. I applied the light minty shade from the Too Faced palette to the inner corner of my eyes
5. I applied MAC Birds & Berries on the outer V
6. I used my finger and dab a little touch of the icy blue color from the Too Faced palette to the center of my lid.
7. I used the pink eyeshadow from the Too Faced palette and applied and blend it into the brow bone.
8. I tight-lined with Sephora Waterproof Khol and Liner Keep Blue and over it, I created a winged liner with MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner Signature Blue
9. I applied on the waterline Flower Long-Wear Eyeliner Aubergine
10. On the lower lash line, I applied Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick Gossip Green in the inner corner and Milani Shadow Eyez Royal Purple on the outer.
11. I filled my brows with NYX Skinny Brown Liner
12. I added false lashes to complete the eye look
13. Make sure everything is blended well and touch up where needed.
14. Apply blush and bronzer