I've had this cleanser for quite some time now and I'm ready to give you my review.
- Large squeeze tube. I was surprised at how huge and how much product I was getting here. I'm not used to getting this much product in a cleanser. This is like a jumbo size.
- 200 ml or 6.76 oz
- The cleanser has a pleasant fresh scent. Foams when in contact with water, without getting too bubbly and leaving a squeaky clean feel.
- I didn't find it drying but didn't find it conditioning either. I have normal/oily skin.
- When used alone, it did remove most of my makeup but still leaving some traces behind. When I used a makeup wipe first and then wash off my face with the cleanser, I got much better result.
- How to use: wet your face, squirt a nickel size amount of cleanser to your hand and rub it on your face avoiding eye area for a couple minutes. Rinse off and pat dry skin.
It's a decent cleanser I suppose but definitely not one to use alone if you are wearing makeup. Either use a makeup wipe first before the cleanser or follow up with a toner afterward to pick up any residue the cleanser didn't get off. Might be a bit drying for people with dry skin.