The NYX Wonder Pencil is marketed as a multi-purpose pencil. You can use it to line your waterline, line your lips against bleeding or to add definition, and to conceal blemishes. I primarily purchased it for use on the waterline so I got the lightest shade. It is rather too light to be used as a concealer for my skintone.
- Thin pencil that will need sharpening.
- .04 oz or 1g
- When I swatched it on the skin, I noticed that the pigmentation was decent but the product doesn't seem to set so if you were to rub your finger on it, it will rub away. I doubt that it will work well as a concealer. I think the best uses would be the waterline and to add more definition to your lips.
- On the waterline, the brightening effect is subtle but noticeable and looks very natural.
- The pencil is not too creamy but creamy enough that you won't need to use so much pressure to deposit the color. It also has a waxy feel to it.
- After a couple hours, I noticed a good amount of fading. Alas! It's hard to find a pencil that last on the waterline.
Thought this pencil is multi-tasking, I would be cautious when used for the eyes and for blemishes. Must either sanitize between uses or better yet, use a different pencil. Longevity is a bit disappointing but texture and pigmentation is fairly good.
Availability: Ulta, nyxcosmetics.com, and Cherry Culture.