Few days ago, I saw a new Revlon lipstick and lip gloss display. Most of the lipstick colors didn't really call out to me but I was intrigued about this new HD formula so I had to pick one of each to satisfy my curiosity.
- I was not thrilled with the packaging from first glance at the product. The silver tube and clear plastic cover looks plain and cheap but the bright side is you get to see the color of the lipstick inside. Also I didn't like the fact that the lipstick doesn't twist all the way down so you'd have to be very careful when removing and replacing the cap.
- .1 oz or 3 g
- Snapdragon is a warm medium nude brown with a cream finish. It looks dark in the tube but it's actually a very flattering shade.
- The first thing I noticed when I applied the lipstick is that it is very soft, creamy, and slippery. Even with a gentle pressure, it almost felt like it was gonna melt. I'm guessing that may be due to the wax-free formula.
- The pigmentation was alright. You can get sheer to medium coverage when layered. It like that it has a smooth coverage.
- It was light-weight, comfortable, and slightly moisturizing.
- It wears about 2 hours and is completely gone in 3 hours.
- It has a very weird scent. Kinda sweet, kinda fruity, but in a very artificial way. The scent fades fairly quickly and it doesn't have a funny taste. Doesn't really bother me but can't say that I like it.
I'm not a fan of the packaging. The formula has a decent pigmentation and is smooth, creamy, a little slippery, and slightly moisturizing. My main disappointment is how quickly it faded. A few sip of water and 50% of it is gone.
What do you think of this shade? Have you tried these yet?