Because sometimes, you wanna feel or look badass...Right? Or it is just me?
A smoky grey eyeshadow look is no doubt a very common and overdone look...BUT if you want to make it a little more interesting, pop some red contacts on, add some blue false lashes, and smack on some grey lipstick...Yes, I said grey lipatick, and voila! No longer a common look anymore!
What I love about this look is that the eyeshadow is not a flat grey but a greyish purple with some gold shimmers. The blue lashes and liners add some contrast and dimension. And lastly, the grey lipstick gives this more of a futuristic flair. I know it may not be for everyone but if you dare to wear grey differently, I hope this look inspires you. Don't have a grey lipstick? I bet a bright orange lipstick would look fabulous as well. Otherwise, if you wanna look normal, you can pretty much wear grey with any of your favorite lip colors and still look gorgeous. Then again, if badass is what you're going for then grey lipstick is the way to go and the one featured on this look is pretty inexpensive.
- Sally Hansen Luminous Matte Pressed Powder Deep
- Sephora+Pantone Color of the Year Blush Duo
- theBalm Put a Lid On It eyeshadow primer all over lid
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Slate all over lid
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Purpura #3 over Slate
- Blue Fizzle from Sleek Makeup i-Candy palette on the crease
- From the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, I used Blackout on the outer V and Bootycall on the brow bone.
- theBalm Schwing Black Liquid Eyeliner on upper lash line
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12 hr wear Waterproof Baby Blues on inner lower lash line
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Navy on outer lower lash line
- Anastasia brow duo Ebony
- Ardell Color Impact Demi wispies Blue
- MBA Cosmetics lipstick Fog'et About It all over lips
- MBA Cosmetics lipstick Kohl on the outer corners of lips
Thoughts comments? Would you try this or what would you change about this look to fit your comfort zone?
What is your badass look?