This is going to be a review of the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Eyeshadows that I hauled a few weeks ago when they were on sale for 20% off. Frankly, at regular price ($32.00), these are pretty pricey on their own so the discount helped a lot. I have been keeping an eye on them for a while and just waiting for the perfect opportunity to snag them.
- The eyeshadows are tightly pressed into this small jar, which contains .14 oz or 4 g of product.
- There is a black plastic ring inside the jar to keep the eyeshadows in place.
- There isn't really anything special or fancy about the packaging but it's practical.
- Blast of Blue - A shimmery dark blue that leans slightly purple with a strong gold sheen
- Pulp Fiction - A silvery taupe with burgundy shimmers. I didn't expect to like this one as much as the others but it turned out to be my favorite. This one is very wearable and super pretty on.
- Purpura - a muted medium purple with a strong gold sheen.
From left to right: Blast of Blue, Pulp Fiction, and Purpura
- Looks like pressed pigments but has the feel of a cream eyeshadow
- These eyeshadows are very easy to apply. I didn't have any problem with fall out.
- The pigmentation is pretty good on its own but more intense and shinier when wet.
- When applied without a primer I get up to 5 hours of wear with minor creasing that are barely noticeable. After the 5 hours mark the color starts to fade.
- With a primer, these last until you decide to take them off.
- As far as texture, they are very similar to the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows but these shades have a lot more oomph to them since they are not just one flat color.
If you are thinking about getting any of these, I would recommend these shades because they are less common within the drugstore brands. In fact, I don't believe there is any drugstore dupe for them, which I can justify the splurge. They work really well and are easy to blend. They do last well, especially with a primer on. My rating 9.5/10.
If you would like to see a makeup look I did using Pulp Fiction and Blast of Blue, just click on the hyperlink.