Hauling like no tomorrow again...
Missha was having a big summer sale and I took advantage of it because I wanted to try another BB cream from them. I also ended up grabbing some other stuff too.
- This is the Cho Bo Yang BB Cream travel size. I only bought the travel size because I still have quite a bit of face product to finish but meanwhile, I also wanted to have a small tube of it to try and see how I like it. Currently on sale for $9.00 (50% off). http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS1182&ctg=AAA
- The Style Art Designing Pore Silky Boomer, aka face primer. Probably didn't need this but wanted to try it anyways. I find that face primers really don't do much for me. I have normal/combination skin and my makeup looks the same whether I use a primer or not. I really can't tell the difference. $9.09 (30% off). http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS1225&ctg=AAE
- The Style Makeup Remover. I'm curious to find out how it performs. It claims to remove waterproof makeup without causing irritation. $4.19 (30% off). http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS2015&ctg=ABF
- Needed a couple buck in order to quality for free shipping so I grabbed two of these firming eye patch. I'm curious to test them out. The Immortal Youth cream was a free sample. $1.04 each (30% off). http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS2218&ctg=BEA
- I love exfoliating my face and this Black Sugar Scrub sounded like something I might enjoy. It's a pretty decent size jar, about 4 oz. $11.99 (40% off). http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS2077&ctg=BEA
- Lastly, I got The Style Crystal Nail Polish in shade HGR01, which looks strikingly similar to China Glaze Unpredictable. Looks very duochromatic in the bottle with colors shifting from blue to teal and green. The heart shaped bottle is so cute but you actually only get about half the amount of product of a typical nail polish. This is on sale for $4.19 (40% off) http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS1245&ctg=ADA
Hope you enjoyed my haul. Have you tried any of these products? If not, which one would you be interested in?
Luuux Shared Link