I've been naughty again and went to shoplately.com for more goodies. I'm super duper excited.
- Modern Triangular Statement Necklace, $16.00. The minute I saw the triangular blue stone with the gold, I was sold. I love everything about it. It's so unique and edgy.
- Royal Hamsa Hand Pendant Necklace, $8.50. This is a pretty cute necklace. The hamsa hand is a symbol of protection in case you might not know. So perhaps this can be my new lucky charm. The necklace is pretty long and the pendant a fairly decent size.
- Frosted Fossil Necklace, $16.00. I've seen Liliana post a necklace similar, if not the same, a while ago and I was never able to get my hands on it so when I saw it at Shoplately, I knew I had to get it. I'm glad that this isn't a bright gold but a lighter and more muted gold. Some of the pieces have a more textured look to it. This definitely reminds me of a fossil but in a cool necklace form. This is another unique piece that I'm pretty excited about.
- Charm Me Hamsa Hand Bracelet, $8.00. Aren't those little Hamsa charms cute or what? I couldn't help myself but get the bracelet as well.
- Braided Arrow Bracelet Blue, $8.00. I absolutely love the arrow. It is gorgeous. Otherwise, I feel like this piece is overpriced for what it is. I still love it though.
So as of today, I've decided that I will allow myself a budget of $150.00 per month on fashion and beauty combined. This means that I'm gonna be a little bit more selective on the things that I decide to purchase. Hopefully, establishing this limit will give me a little more control over my spending. Wish me luck.
What do you think of my new collection?
Luuux Shared Link