I'm back again with another makeup look. I don't know why but last night I was in the mood to do one and I absolutely love the end result. It's actually a very simple look but because I like to add a little bit of an edge to it, I completed the look with a red eyeliner and dark red lips. I loooove the red eyeliner. It really made my eyes pop. Everyone should try it :D
Anyways, if you'd like to know what I used for this look, keep reading...
- Physicians Formula Cashmerewear bronzer
- MAC Ring of Saturn Mineralize blush
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill eyeshadow in Pulp Fiction all over my lids. I actually didn't use a primer for this look and the eyeshadow still worked really well. Pulp Fiction is actually my favorite out of the 3 Eyes To Kill eyeshadows that I bought. It's a gorgeous pewter with burgundy and silver shimmers. Sad how the shimmers kind of lose their luster on the pictures.
- I used the shade Sexy from theBalm Nude'tude palette, a matte burgundy color, on my crease.
- I highlighted my brow bone with L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Endless Pearl.
- I lined the upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black and over the black liner, I used wet liner brush and swirl it in the Milani baked eyeshadow I Heart You and line over the black liner.
- I used NYX Slide on pencil Gun Metal on my lower lash line and Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof eyeliner on the waterline.
- I filled by brows with L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Continuous Cocoa.
- Ardell false eyelash Luckies
- MAC Prince Noir
I hope you enjoyed the makeup look. Would you try it? I would totally wear if it was going out for the evening.