This is my first Shoplately haul and seeing a few other bloggers getting some cute stuff from this site, I decided to get some for myself too. I initially put a lot more than this in my shopping cart but in the end I had to cut some out because I just can't afford to buy everything that I want at once.
The shipping cost is a flat rate of $2.99, which I find pretty reasonable and I received my order within a week so I'm pretty happy about that. My package was carefully boxed and arrived in excellent condition. So my first experience with this company was very good and they have sooo many nice things and the pieces are pretty trendy and affordable.
- Hugging Leaf Ring Gold, $13.50. It's gorgeous and stretches to ensure that it fits.
- Arrows Always Earrings - Cream and Gold, 7.00. Wow, all I gotta say is I freaken love this pair. Looks very cool and unique.
- Deco Feather Drop Earrings - Gold, $7.50. Simple yet chic.
- Elegant Eatern Stone Earrings - Turquoise, $15.00. What can I say...Isn't it just gorgeous or what? This one and the arrow earrings are definitely my favorite pairs from this haul.
- Quirky Scissor Stud Earrings - Gold, $7.00. I thought the design was so cute and different. It is slightly smaller than I thought it would be. I think the plastic model on the website must be small because in real life these look a bit smaller on me.
- These two bracelets were purchased from Forever 21 a few weeks ago and I didn't get a chance to take a picture of them because my sister had taken my shopping bag by mistake. I think they are great for stacking.
Have you bought anything from Shoplately.com or Forever 21? If so let me know what you got.
Luuux Shared Link