I just caught myself snoozing! Boy, I really am more tired than I initially thought. I should probably take a nap. Here's another review for you before I go to Lalaland. Enjoy!
- These eyeshadows comes in a clear acrylic jar with a black cap.
- .11 oz / 3 g
- The texture of these eyeshadows is soft, light, creamy, and cushiony. I find that the best way to apply them is with your finger. They are fairly easy to blend though I have a hard time picking them up with a brush.
- They are a bit sheer but can be layered for better color pay off without looking cakey.
- There is a lot of sparkles in them and they are more appropriate for evening looks or special event, although I think the lighter shades can be wearable for daytime.
- With a primer, they wear up to 6 hours without creasing. After that, I notice some fading.
- Party is a dark grey with sparkling silver, teal, and pink shimmers.
- Celebration is a bright silver with sparkling silver, teal, and pink shimmers.
- Festivity is dark plum purple with sparkling silver, teal, and pink shimmers.
- Soiree is a medium nude pink with sparkling silver, teal, and pink shimmers.
I wished they were more pigmented. They have an interesting light texture but I'm not completely in love with it. The sparkles can be a bit much for day time wear. They wear up to 6 hours without issues and start to fade afterward.
Price: $3.00 each
Tried them? If yes, what did you think of them?
|Party, Celebration, Festivity, Soiree|