Finally got around to doing a makeup look. I say it looks fall-ish. I like how the eye makeup isn't just plain grey but got a bit of burgundy and a little pop of shimmery violet on the lower lash line to brighten up the look a bit and make it a little more interesting. Oh and I also concocted this beautiful purple lip color with the new OCC lip tars that I got from my recent haul.
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Matte Pressed Powder Deep
- Milani Baked Blush Fantastico Mauve
- Solid Gold Luminizer (Balm Jovi palette)
- Lorac Behind The Scenes eye primer
- Using theBalm Balm Jovi palette, I applied Moderato on the crease, Rem on the inner 2/3 of the lid. Alice Cooper on the outer 1/3 of the lid, and The Stroke on the outer V.
- I lined the upper eye lid with Rimmel Glam'Eyes Glamour Liquid Liner
- I lined the lower lash line with MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Designer Purple and smudged Urban Decay Flash eyeshadow over it.
- I used Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Blacquer on the waterline.
- I filled the brows with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Dark Brown
- I applied false lashes.
- Mixed OCC Pagan, OCC Feathered, and OCC NSFW lip tars to obtain this gorgeous plummy purple shade. I like how it makes my teeth look whiter.
Whatchu think? What would you pair a purple lipstick with? What is your favorite shade of purple?