TGIF!!! It was another hard-working week for me and I cannot wait until things start run a little more smoothly but from what I already know, I doubt this will happen soon if ever. Ughhhhh! I need to take a day or two off.
- It has a shape similar to a cone, which I'm not too crazy about but the handle is long enough and makes it easy to hold for application.
- It comes with a unique felt tip applicator which has a round tip and flat end. I find it easy to use and it can create medium to thick lines.
- .06 oz or 1.6 ml
- I picked up the shade Glossy Teal. It's a medium dark teal with a grey undertone and glossy finish.
- The formula is very runny and thin and the pigmentation is average. You will need a second pass in order to get an opaque and even line.
- As far as longevity, it stayed put through 7 hours with no smudging, fading, or smearing. By the 8th hour, I notice a bit of flaking and fading on the winged end of it.
I guess my main complaint would be the runny formula and lack of pigmentation but otherwise, I like the color and fact that it wears almost the whole day without any problem.
Availability: Ulta, CVS, Target
Have a great weekend!