I am a fan of the Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer so when I spotted this new dual ended concealer, I was intrigued to find out if it is as good as the original.
- Dual ended concealer stick with a clear snap-on cap on each side. You twist on each end to retract the product. I think there's quite a generous amount of product.
- .184 oz or 5.2 g
- I got the shade medium light and I think it works for my skin tone. One side is a cool toned medium light with a peach undertone and the other side is a warm toned medium light with a beige undertone. I thought it was genius incorporating the two.
- When I swatched the concealers, they both feel creamy on my hand but when applied to my face to conceal dark spots or scars, I find them a bit dry. I wouldn't recommend these for under eye concealing as they tug and pull the skin in that area.
- One thing that bothered me about the formula is that it doesn't set. So as I spot conceal and use a brush to blend it with my skin tone, the concealer would blend away, which defeats the purpose of concealing.
- Also because the formula doesn't set, it fades completely within a couple hours of wear.
I like the packaging but these concealers don't conceal the way a concealer should and blend away easily and doesn't last. The coverage is light to medium. I'm pretty disappointed in this product. Their Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer is way better.