TGIF!!! It's been a long and exhausting week for me. I'm so glad the week-end is here so I can finally chill.
One thing I love about oil cleansers is that they are gentle on the skin and are usually effective at removing makeup, even long-wearing makeup. This makes cleansing much easier and quicker for me.
- Simple and clean plastic container with a pump. The pump can dispense too much product if you don't carefully press on it. It's a bit tricky and difficult to control.
- 4.2 oz or 125 ml
- Although this product is labeled for dry skin, I think most cleansing oil are good for all type of skin.
- It contains macadamia and jojoba oil to help dissolve makeup and cleanse skin. I find that it actually does a very good job at that. It's a much more gentle way to remove makeup.
- I usually just do one pump. I find that it is enough for my entire face. I apply the oil over dry skin and rub my face with my hands for a couple minutes and then rinse with luke warm water. The oil emulsifies and looks a bit milky. One thing I really like about this oil is that I feel that it rinses off thoroughly. Some other oils I've tried tend to cling on my skin.
- It doesn't dry or irritate my skin. My skin feels smooth after I use it.
- I personally wouldn't use this alone and mainly use it for removing makeup. I like to follow up with a different cleanser or exfoliator.
- It has a fresh clean scent. I like it.
- I've also used it to remove makeup swatches and it melts them instantly. Making clean up easier.
Does an excellent job for removing makeup. Smells nice and is gentle on skin. Love the price. The only thing I didn't like is the pump dispenser that is a bit difficult to control.
Availability: Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Ulta
Do you use oil cleansers? Which ones do you like?