I went out last night with a friend and since I didn't have much time to do my makeup and I wasn't in the mood to do anything fantastic, I just went with one of my favorite look, a simple smoky grey look because they are quick and easy to do. What I love about this look is that it is quite versatile and wearable for either day or night. Of course you could always use a lighter application for daytime for a softer and more subtle look. I made it slightly deeper since I was going out for the evening.
- Sally Hansen Luminous Matte Pressed Powder - Deep
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher Nymph
- Philosophy The Color Of Grace Shimmering Face Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original
- From the NYX Nude on Nude palette: light silver on inner corner of eyes, Dark brown on crease, and light beige on brow bone.
- From the UD Naked palette: Gunmetal on outer corner of eyes and Creep on outer V.
- Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra Black liner on top lash line
- Milani Liquif'Eye Silver and NYX Slide On pencil Gunmetal on lower lash line
- ELF natural lashes
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Continuous Cocoa for brows
- NYX Matte Tea Rose
So if you are in a rush and don't have much time to figure out what you're going to wear as far as makeup goes or if you just like to keep it simple. I think this makeup look fits the bill because it's quick, easy, and versatile.What's your favorite day or evening look?
Luuux Shared Link