I'm so happy that Spring is here and been loving the warmer weather. I'm sorry again for neglecting my blog. I have been doing a major spring cleaning at my place and reorganizing furniture. Holy crap! I have so much junk and stuff I don't use that's taking space and collecting dust. I was amazed at how much I had to let go. It looked like I was moving. It's still messy because there are still stuff I need to sort out but the bulk of the work is done...I think. I'm so sore. And of course, the usual...Work is driving me bonkers. I think I'm gonna go rogue if I keep up with the madness.
I believe I got most of these at Nordstrom Rack. Some of them were also on sale at Sephora. I wonder if Urban Decay is going to discontinue them and come out with a new line of liquid liners.
- Long and slender. Typical packaging for liquid eyeliners. They come with a thin brush applicator which I found easy to manage and create thin lines.
- The color of the packaging matches the color of the liner.
- .05 oz or 1.7 ml
- What I noticed is that you should always shake the product before use because if you don't the color looks thin and watery.
- Retrograde - gorgeous dark purple with pink/blue shimmer liner
- Sabbath - dark navy blue with a slight glossy shine
- Siren - beautiful shimmery teal blue
- Revolver - shimmery gunmetal grey with pink and blue shimmer.
- The color is actually quite pigmented when you shake the tube before applying. It last on me all day without fading or smudging. It is also waterproof, which is great for summer when you're going to be sweating or hanging at the pool.
- It only comes off when I want it to come off. You do need an oil based remover in order to remove it though. When it comes off it comes off in like chunks and flakes. Kind of messy.
So far I've been loving these. I'm a bit annoyed at how watery they get if you forget to shake them but other than that, they are easy to control and work with. The longevity is fantastic and bullet proof. There's quite a few shades available still on UD's website. A pretty good deal for $10 each, I think.
Availability: Sephora, Ulta, Urban Decay