Happy week end!
It's been so dang cold here, it's depressing. Anyways, while I was away from my blog I accumulated a few new goodies and finally found the time to show them to you. So here they are the new products I picked up this month!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof liquid eyeliner Siren ($10). There are 8 shades to choose from that are almost at 50% off. Siren is no doubt one of the most beautiful dark teal shimmer liquid liner I have ever seen.
- Sephora Collection Colorful Duo Reflects eyeshadow ($13 each)- Mermaid Tail, Stormy Seas, Siren's Charm
- Sephora Teint Infusion Cream ($24)
- Sephora Crayon Jumbo Liner 12 hr Wear dark taupe shimmer ($14)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Primary Pack Lip Tars ($29)
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser (100 points)
These are new and limited edition eyeshadows from Sephora. The texture is rather gritty and dry. I had to swatch them over a glitter primer in order for them to show. There's a lot of shimmer and sparkling multi-colored micro glitters in them. Super pretty I think but you really need that glitter primer to make it work. I really wish the texture was better and not as dry. The fish scale design is cute and fits the mermaid theme. I was only gonna get Mermaid Tale at first, which is by the way the only one that's actually duochrome, but after I saw how sparkly and pretty the other two are, I decided to pick them up as well.
Dark Taupe Shimmer is lovely, creamy, and pigmented. I love these Sephora Jumbo liners. I like them much better then the pencils.
When I saw this new Sephora foundation I just can't help myself but wanting to try it. Honestly, I haven't had much luck with the drugstore take of these new liquidy foundation. I'll get back to you with a review once I have a good feel for it. So far all I can tell you is that it wasn't as liquidy as I thought, it doesn't feel drying, and it's pretty light-weight but with a buildable light to medium coverage. I picked the shade cream (20) and I think it suits my skintone.
They had this set during the holiday but I totally missed out on it so when it became available again, I ordered it right away. I'm really happy that it came with a long handle lip brush. All the other lip tars I got, came with the short version. This is just what I need to customize my lip colors. I'm ecstatic!
I redeemed my Sephora points for this "deep cleanser". I haven't tried it yet but I am sure curious to find out how good it would cleanse the skin.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof liquid eyeliner ($9.97 each) - Retrograde, Sabbath. No photos here but I promise you I will do a review with swatches. So far I have acquired 4 of these UD liquid liners due to the sale prices.
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss ($5.99 each)- Toasted Marshmallow, Chocolate Crepe
- NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade Brunette ($6.99)
- NYX High Voltage Lipsticks ($5.99) - Wine & Dine, Flutter Kiss, Twisted, Dirty Talk, Feline, Playdate.
So I'm not much of a gloss person but I was intrigued by these new Intense Butter gloss from NYX so I set out to get the two shades that I was most interested in. Toasted Marshmallow is a medium plum with a slight brown undertone. Chocolate Crepe is a medium nude with a red undertone. These look amazing on! Stay tune for my review.
I definitely didn't need this but heck I just had to try this out so I can compare it with the Anastasia brow pomade. I will do a review and comparison for you, hopefully soon.
Of course, I couldn't help myself but had to try out these new High Voltage lipsticks. These 6 shades are the ones that appealed the most to me. My first impression is I think a lot of people will like these. Additional swatches and review will be coming soon.
- Femme Couture Prime Wear Spice Up ($.99)
- Beautique Lip Crayon ($1.99) - Blackberry, Raspberry, Copper
- Beautique Gel Eye Pencils ($2.79) - Navy, Pewter, Rose Gold
- Yellow Flowers Nail Art ($1.59)
I'm so bummed that this lippie was kinda messed up. I wasn't aware of that until I unwrapped the clear plastic around it and removed the cap. Aside from that, I was pleasantly surprised with the nice creamy formula and pigmentation. Spice up is a medium warm brick red. Personally, I like the color.
So I took a chance and gave these Beautique lip crayons a try and wow and I am loving them! I do not hear anyone talk about these but they are some pretty damn good affordable lip liners! If you are on the look out for inexpensive but good lip liners, go to Sally Beauty and grab a few of these.
I grabbed these eye liners from the Clearance section and thought they looked pretty. I was worried that they might turn out bad but for the price, I was willing to take my chances. I'll definitely do a more in depth review but so far so good.
Probably wouldn't have paid full price for these nail art flowers but seeing them on sale made me want to try them.
H & M
- H & M Blushers Pinks ($5.95)
- H & M Bronzing Powder ($5.95)
- H & M Nail Polish Confetti Rain (
Ok guys, I'm mot gonna lie, I got totally sucked in by the packaging but man I'm rather disappointed at the formula. It was dry and sheer. Oh well, at least they make cute decoration pieces on my vanity.
Confetti Rain is cute a cutesy little bottle. I forgot how much it was and I threw out the packaging. Will swatch this one as soon as I get a chance.
I Love Nail Polish
- Ultra Chrome Flakies ($12.50 each) - Electric Carnival, Supernova
Say hello to my new besties...they look amazing! Stay tune for the swatches. My nails are finally long enough to do swatches, smh.
So what do you think? Which one of these products do you look forward to the review or look forward to try?