We got snowed. It wasn't much but still, it has been pretty cold and I am sick and tired of the Winter. I hope Spring arrives early. Too bad this little palette wasn't very uplifting either...Sighh...
- mall and sleek 6 pan eyeshadow palette.
- .29 oz or 8.5 g
- The colors look pretty cute in the packaging and reminded me of cotton candy but they are so pale and sheer that I had to layer them several time in order for them to show on the swatches.
- The pale pink, lilac, and peach look very similar to each other when swatched.
- They last about 6 hours with a good primer.
It's unfortunate that the colors are so pale and sheer. If you can help it, I would say skip this palette, otherwise you can somewhat make it work by using a colored base.
1. pale shimmery gold
2. pale shimmery pink
3. pale shimmery lilac. Looks pretty identical to #2 when swatched.
4. pale shimmery peach
5. pale shimmery blue
6. pale shimmery green
|I have the pink, blue, and green colors over a nude cream eyeshadow|
|I used a medium brown cream eyeshadow as base an added the shimmery light gold on top.|