Sorry for the hiatus. I've been busy these past few days...taking care of business, running around car shopping and I finally got a new car. Ok so it's not that new but it was necessary since my son needed to drive himself to school. He will be on his own tomorrow. I worry just thinking about the route he has to take. Lawd have mercy and please watch over him. Now that I have that out of the way, all I need is to shop for cheaper car insurance.
Anyways, I am so behind on reviews and I have this haul that I wanna show you but before we get to that, let's get this overdue review out of the way first.
- The packaging is pretty similar to the original Show Off lip lacquers with a doe foot applicator. Only difference is these have a matte finish packaging.
- .169 oz or 5 ml
- Atomic Rose looks like a dusty mauve rose in the tube but I was quite surprised that the color didn't translate the same on the lips. The pictures didn't go a good job capturing its true color. In natural light, it's a straight up bright coral.
- The formula feels light-weight and the pigmentation is pretty good. It applied smoothly and evenly. At first it looks like a cream finish but appears more matte as it dries.
- I didn't find the formula to be hydrating or drying but it's pretty comfortable.
- It last up to 5 hours before I notice some fading and it doesn't fade easily either.
- It has a paint-like smell. Don't really like it but it does fade after a few minutes.
Can't say that I love or hate it. It's just mehhh! Not that great but not bad either. I don't really love this color on me either. Bottom line is, it's matte, it's pigmented, it's long-wearing, it feels light and comfortable. It wished it was more moisturizing and that it smelled better.
Availability: Walgreens, Ulta
Have you tried these yet or will you?