It's one of those product I purchased on a whim after seeing the sale tag. I'm not even sure if this is being discontinued.
- Nothing special about the packaging. It's plastic and does look a bit cheap. You can view the color in the tube at the center of the tube. I didn't realize my lipstick was damaged until I removed the plastic wrap and the cap.
- .13 oz or 3.8 g
- Spice Up is a medium warm brown with some red undertone and subtle gold shimmers. It's a really lovely color and looks quite flattering on my skin tone.
- The texture is creamy and pigmented. I didn't find the formula hydrating or drying. It will cling to dry skin so make sure you exfoliate and moisturize your lips before application.
- I got 4 hours of wear before noticing fading
- It has a subtle vanilla scent.
The formula wasn't too bad. It had good pigmentation. It was creamy enough that it applied nicely without pulling or tugging. Unfortunately, it was lacking the hydrating element, which would have been nice. I'm glad that it had a nice pleasant vanilla scent. I wouldn't call this formula long-lasting. The longevity is average, in my opinion.
Availability: Sally Beauty Supply