I was so tired last night that I passed out right after I ate supper. Feeling somewhat well rested today but the daily demands at work is draining me quickly. I have 2 new staffs that I'm still training and the rest of my staff have been in the position in 6 months and less, including my boss. I wished I could charge a dollar for every question people ask me. That would probably motivate me a little more.
- small and sleek 6 pan eyeshadow palette.
- .29 oz or 8.5 g
- Please see below for the description of each shade.
- As far as texture go, they all feel pretty nice and smooth and blend easily. The pigmentation was decent but the lighter shades are definitely more sheer.
- These last about 6 hours on the lid with a good primer.
If you're on a budget, this palette is pretty decent for the price. I wished they did 3 dark colors and 3 light colors and that the pigmentation and longevity was better but overall, they feel smooth and are easy to work with.
1. very light shimmery champagne
2. very pale pink with a satin finish
3. frosty light pink with subtle gold shimmers
4. light shimmery pink
5. medium taupe with a satin finish
6. dark reddish/purple plum shimmer
Oh snap, I completely forgot which color combo I used here but all eyeshadow colors are from the palette. For sure I know the two darkest colors have been used on the crease.