Stumbled upon these new Jordana Cat Eye Liners at my local Walgreens. They had a total of 8 colors to choose from but I decided to just try out one first and see how I like it.
- Long and slim tube with a thin brush applicator. The part that holds the color is a clear plastic so what you see is what the color inside look like. The cap/handle is black and it was pretty hard for me to read the prints because the dark purple almost blend in with the black.
- I like the brush. It can create very thin and precise lines. It has just the right amount of flexibility to it.
- .057 oz or 1.7 ml
- Suede is a dark purple with a subtle shimmer.
- It's actually nicely pigmented but I find myself applying 2 or 3 layers in order to even out the application. I wonder if that's just me. It dries fairly quickly.
- The staying power is pretty awesome. Once it's on, it doesn't budge, smudge, or fade until I take it off.
I would prefer a thinner consistency but didn't have any issues working with this liner. It has a good brush with a long and comfortable handle. It's not waterproof but it definitely doesn't go anywhere until you take it off. Pretty good for the price I must say.
Availability: Walgreens, Jordana