I purchased the One Minute Hand Scrub inside a L'Occitane boutique about 2 weeks ago and I have been using this hand scrub almost every single day since.
- 3.5 oz or 100 ml of product in a plastic container. Pretty simple and standard.
- A clear small spatula is included, which I find helpful.
- This hand scrub contains shea oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and organic sugar. It kinda smells like the Johnson's baby lotion but better.
- Using the spatula over dry hands, I scoop about 1/4 teaspoon of sugar for each hand and dip the spatula back to pick up a little more oil. I then rub my fingers over the opposite hand using circular motion to scrub away dead skin and work the oil into my skin for about a minute or two and then rise with warm water.
- Even upon the first try, I've noticed how significantly conditioned and soft my hands felt. I've been using this scrub every night before going to bed and followed by the L'Occitane hand cream it has made a pretty big difference in the appearance of my skin. During the fall/winter season, my hands are extremely dry and regular use of the scrub banished dry, wrinkled skin, from my hands. Oils from the scrub also help keep my cuticles in good condition as well.
It has a lovely scent and is very effective for exfoliating and condition dry hands. This is a life saver for the cold months when my skin tend to get drier. It makes skin feel so soft and smelling nice. I use only once every night before bed and it helped a lot. I highly recommend you try this hand scrub if you suffer from dry hands and cuticles.