I haven't been sleeping much lately and have been pretty busy as well. It's been freezing cold these past couple days and we even got snowed on Monday. Fall is starting to look and feel more like Winter.
Time is quickly moving on and I'm too busy to even enjoy the present. Sadly when I find some time for myself, I feel stuck in the past, recounting the moments I've missed.
Anyhow, if you're into reds or looking for another red to try, here's one you might like...
- Shiny metallic gold. It has a simple but more sophisticated appeal to it, though when I hold it the weight is pretty light.
- .13 oz or 3.7 g
- Rouge Vif (bright red) is a bright neutral red with a cream finish.
- the formula is creamy, smooth, hydrating, and light-weight. It has very good pigmentation and glides so nicely on the lips.
- It contains Camellia Oil, Vitamin E and Organic Sesame Oil.
- I get about 4 hours of wear
- It's pretty heavy in fragrance. The scent is similar to L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks.
Price: $16.00 (subject to change with sale)
Availability: Yves Rocher