I wasn't sure how this look was going to turn up but I must say I really like using matte eyeshadows. Well I guess it depends on the kind of matte we're talking about. I've been meaning to do a review on the Mehron INtense eyeshadow palettes but in all honestly, I find it hard to wear them enough for a complete review so I'm forcing myself to use them when I do a makeup look.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: Dim Light all over face, Incandescent Light highlight on cheeks, and Radiant Light for cheek contour
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Colour of the Year Blush Duo
- Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lids
- Mehron INtense Pressed Powder Pigment Earth Palette: Carbon and Graphite on the crease and outer V. Mountain Moss on the lids
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Perversion on the upper lash line
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof Surfer Babe and Roof Top Party on lower lash line
- Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude to fill the brows.
- ELF Natural eyelashes