Normally, I would have gone to the gym but since Sephora's VIB sale started yesterday, I ditched the work out, lol.
I didn't buy much at all in store but I might place an online order before the sale is over.
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Blush Duo, $26.00 minus 15% discount
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black, $18.00 minus 15% discount
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, $9.50 minus 15% discount. I exchanged the regular formula with the WP formula because it works a lot better.
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector, free by using 100 point perks
- Free goodie bag filled with generous samples!
- Free Sephora umbrella
I'm very impressed with how well this blush duo was packaged, although I do think it was unecessary and wasting a lot of paper. I find this new product and color quite interesting. I was also eyeing the lipgloss set, which I find very pretty but since I've done quite some damage recently, I decided to just get the blush duo.
The packaging of the blush duo is similar to Inglot's palettes, where you have 4 magnets on each corner.
I say both blushes' colors are pretty similar with just different finish, one being matte and the other shimmery. I'm not too sure how I feel about the shimmery blush but upon swatching, the shimmers are very out there. Both colors felt pretty smooth and pigmented.
I intended to pick up the Make Up Forever Khol eyeliner pencil in black but they were out of it. I read on Temptalia that it worked very well on the waterline. The SA suggested that I try this Too Faced eyeliner. It is very black and a bit more creamy upon application but give it a couple minute to set and this is supposely waterproof and budgeproof for up to 8 hours. I can't wait to see how it works on the waterline. This liner also comes with a smudge tip. I'm not sure if I'll make any use of it but it's still nice to have.
Wow, there is a lot of nice samples in this goodie bag. Here's what I got:
- Boscia BB Cream
- Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara
- Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner
- Especially Escada Solid Fragrance
- Givenchy Mister Light
If you are a VIB, you also get this free umbrella. It looks very nice, sturdy, and well-made. There is a Sephora logo on the black side. The umbrella is also lined with a red fabric. I think that is a very nice touch. It sure doesn't feel cheap.
Apparently, my local Ulta didn't carry the Boscia brand in store but when they had the 20% off sale on all Boscia products, I jumped the opportunity to restock on my favorite creams.
- Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment, $30.40 (regular price: $38)
- Boscia Restorative Night Moisture Cream, $38.40 (regular price: $48)
- Boscia BB Cream delux sample, free with purchase of Boscia product
- Free samples: Exuviance, Biore Cleanser, Ahava Extreme Firming Eye Cream
The DermStore Haul
- Raw Skincare Ambiaty Concentrated Serum, $63.20 minus $25 gift card from March MyGlam bag. I am not familiar with this brand but apparently, it's one of the store's most popular skincare with the highest rating.
- 2 Aquanil Cleanser samples, Free. I'm surprised they didn't give me something different as the second sample. Nonetheless, these were very generous free samples.
As far as skincare goes, I am set for the rest of the year, I think. I'm very pleased with the amount of samples I got for these hauls. I don't think I've ever gotten this many samples before.
Did you take advantage of the VIB sales or the 21 Days of Beauty from Ulta? What did you get?
Luuux Shared Link