If I don't hurry up and post these hauls, I'm totally going to loose track of the stuff I bought. **Sigh**
As you can see, I went nail-polish-happy-go-lucky again! :D
- OPI Hauling. From left to right: Thanks a Windmillion, I Have a Herring Problem, and Grape..Set...Match. The first two are from the Holland collection, which is fairly new. I was lucky enough to find these at the supply store so I paid only $4.25 each. Thanks a Windmillion looked very similar to Mermaid's Tears when I put the bottle next to each other. I might have to do a comparison post.
- China Glaze Hunger Game polishes. I only picked out Electrify (left) and Luxe and Lush (right). I might go back to get Riveting.
- While I was shopping at the Flea Market with my family, I came across these Kleancolor glitter polishes. I was pretty excited because they were dirt cheap! Only $1 each. From left to right: Aurora, Party Fever, Golden Nirvana, and Shooting Star. I can't wait to get my hands on more of these. They look so pretty!
- I found this palette at Target for $3.00. I like the color scheme in this palette so I decided to get it.
I went to Macy's this morning for their grand opening. I'm so hapy that the mall close to where I live now has a Macy's. They were giving out a $10 gift cards to the first 500 customers so I made sure I got one. I was lucky I didn't wait in line too long but the people that came after us, OMG, the line was long as hell! I scoped the new store for a few minutes and left to go to work. I came back after work to redeem my gift card since I could only use it today.
- After much debate, I decided to get a new foundation. I bought the Teint Miracle foundation. It retails for $39 but with the gift card I paid only $29 plus tax. I was also eligible for the free gifts with purchase and they include: Bi-Facils makeup remover, Genefique, Definicils mascara, le crayon khol black ebony liner, Juicy Tubes Fifth Aveneu Frosting, and Renergie Lift Volumetry Night cream. I also got a sample of Visionnaire. Not bad eh?!
Thanks for checking out my haul. What's the latest nail polish(es) you picked up??