Last night, I cleaned my computer's disk and defraged and so my computer is running a lot smoother and faster now! Yayyy! I was literally falling asleep trying to work on my posts because it was that slow.
These are the new goodies I collected from CVS in the past couple weeks. I have more stuff to show you (cause I've been bad) but that will be in a separate post.
Alright now on to my haul...
- CVS Soft Cloths. Since makeup remover wipes can be pretty costly, baby wipes are seriously the best alternative. I actually think that they work better, are bigger, and much more affordable. This pack of 72 cloths only cost me a couple bucks. I don't think I'll ever go back to regular makeup wipes.
- Aveeno Positively Nourishing Body Wash, fig + shea butter. I got these on BOGO 50% sale, plus each of them had a $1.00 coupon on the bottle so I saved an additional $2.00! Woo hoo! This smells so good!
- Essie Play Date (left) and Essie Navigate Her (right). I have been dying to get these two polishes ever since I spotted them in stores but I had to resist the temptation. My sister is taking forever to get them for me so guess what I went and got them! heheheh. Don't worry sis, I did not pay retail for these! I used my $10 CVS gift card and $4 CVS coupon. I'm esctatic about the savings!
- Milani nail polishes...Ok, I lost my self-control, obviously. From left to right: Mint Candy, Orchidia, Beach Front, Tip Toe Pink, Diamond Dazzle, and Hot Flash. I am most excited about Mint Candy and Orchidia. I don't know why I picked so many. Oh wait, I remember I did because they were on BOGO sale and I had a coupon, lol.
- Spoiled Nail Polishes. From left to right: Jewelry Heist, Shuffle the Deck, and Pirate's Booty. Wow Jewelry Heist is so pretty and I've had trouble getting my hands on it. This shade is always sold out whenever I go to CVS. Pirate's Booty is perfect for layering and extra oomph!
- Confetti Margarita Senorita. My first Confetti polish! I was just in the mood for a yellow polish and I like that it's not too bright. There was a teal one I was thinking of getting but maybe next time.
- Revlon Strawberry Shortcake. I was hesitant to get this but I did because I was going to get $4 extra care bucks back! LOL...I couldn't say no to that.
- Wet N Wild Mega Liner Indigo Blue. This is a new shade and I'm curious to give it a whirl.
Honestly, CVS is like my favorite place to shop for drugstore goods. They always have coupons and amazing deals! I love the savings. It makes me want to come back for more! heheheh.