Today, I made a trip to Ulta to redeem my reward certificate and because Mario Badescu skincare were all 25% off. I needed to restock on skincare product so this was the perfect opportunity. Tomorrow, Boscia is on sale at Ulta for 20% off so I will have to make another trip to restock on my favorite eye cream and night cream...Yikes! Oh well, at least I don't feel bad spending money on skincare because I do take care of my skin and I usually don't let my skincare product go to waste.
Products I purchased from Ulta:
- Mario Badescu Almond & Honey Non-Abrasive Face Scrub, $11.25 (original price $15.00). This is a pretty big jar, 4 oz. I was pleased with the pricing.
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream, $15.00 (original price $20.00). It felt very silky when I tested it in store so I decided to give it a try.
- Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15, $16.50 (original price $22.00). I received this moisturizer as a sample a while ago and I liked that it was moisturizing, fast absorbing, and light weight.
- OLAY Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System, $27.99 minus $3.50 coupon. I've always wanted to try this ever since I read the review that Angelic Betrayal did. Feel free to check out her review HERE.
- It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product, Free but normally retails for $18.00. I redeemed my reward certificate for this leave in conditioner. I've used this product for about a year now. I absolutely love it.
- Wet N Wild Fauna Collection. I was absolutely thrilled when I spotted this new limited edition collection from Wet N Wild. $4.99 for 4 products, that is a steal!
- Wet N Wild Flora Collection, $4.99.
- Schick Quattro refills, $12.29. What I love about these blades is that they have the little wire between them and they help a lot. I get no cuts and less irritation from them.
- Confetti nail polishes, To Teal to Handle and Bayou Blue, $1.99 each.
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, light medium. $9.99 minus $3.00 CVS coupon and $1.00 manufacturer coupon.
- Essie No Chips Ahead. Free with CVS coupon.
Big Lots Haul
- White Cloud Premium Cleasing Pads. $1.20 each.
- Sally Hansen Color Quick Pens, $1.50 each. Lyndsay uses these for nail stamping and I just had to get these too since they were so cheap.
- Sonia Kashuk Full Volume Eyelashes with glue, $4.99. I just had to try these. They look so pretty and natural.
- Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Sculpting Brush, $12.99. I have not seen any brush like this one and I just have to have it. It's the perfect tool for sculpting your cheeks! It's soooo soft and dense.
Finally, I almost forgot about this last product that I picked up from Sally Beauty Supply. It's a lip and cheek stain duo by Femme Couture. I thought that the product was interesting so I grabbed it. $9.99.
Whewwwww. I think that is it for now. Hope you found something that peaked your interest.
Luuux Shared Link