- I think the packaging is cute and practical. This is my first eyeshadow that comes in a squeese tube.
- .16 oz or 5 ml. It feels very light so I am not quite sure how many applications you can get out of it.
- As the name indicated, this is a mousse eyeshadow. I think that was the part that sold me, lol.
- The texture looks just like what you would expect from a mousse. It's also very light weight.
- It's easy to apply and blend.
- It's described as a sheer color on the packaging and I partially agree with that but I also feel that the pigmentation can be built to a medium coverage. It's really not as sheer as you would think.
- This eyeshadow lasted fairly well on my lids without creasing, about 8 hours, and with a good primer underneath. The odd thing is that if I touch my lids, the color would transfer to my finger but if I leave it undisturbed, it just sits perfectly there. So my advice would be, do not rub your eyes if you have this on because it will come off.
- I believe they only have 4 shades available, which is not much at all. I would have liked a more variety of colors. Khaki is a gorgeous golden shimmery khaki with green undertone. I'm not sure if I have a dupe for this color.
I've actually done a makeup look using this so feel free to check it out if you haven't seen it. I really like it. I think this color is just gorgeous and I love the ease of the application and like how light it feels. It will stay put as long as I don't touch it or rub it. I have moderately oily lids so I am not sure how well this will perform on oily lids.
My rating 9/10.