Last night, I had a bit of time to do my makeup but other than that, I was pretty much busy. I went to my kid's talent show and had a wonderful time. I was very impressed. The show was very entertaining. We had so many talented kids, including my daughter. She's a bit reserved and doesn't seem to have much confidence in herself but I know she can do much better. So proud of her!
Anyhoo, this is the look I sported yesterday. I opted for neutral colors and really wanted to try the No7 Eye Mousse I bought a couple weeks ago. I haven't done a review yet but sure will soon.
- NARS Casino as contour
- NARS Sin as blush
- I used all over lids the No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse khaki.
- I applied a dark matte brown from my NYX Nude on Nude palette for the crease and outer V.
- I used a matte white eyeshadow on brow bone.
- I lined the upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eyebooster ultra black and created a winged liner.
- I lined the lower lash line and waterline with Prestige Total Intensity Daring Green.
- I filled in my brows with Revlon Brow Fantasy
- I added false lashes from Love & Beauty
So that's it for my makeup look. It looks simple but the smoky effect is actually a tad bit darker than pictured.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so already.
Luuux Shared Link