If you follow my posts, then perhaps you remember that I hauled this lipstick from Missha a little while ago.
- The lipstick case/tube has got to be one of the prettiest I own. I had no clue it was going to look this fancy.
- Secondly, I think the mold of the lipstick looks quite unique. I've not seen anything like it.
- SPK105 is the name of the shade. I wished it had a more fun name attached to it. All of their shade were alphanumeric. I had such a hard time picking out the shade because the colors on their website are not very helpful. This one is a pinky coral with a creme finish.
- The lipstick felt creamy and pigmented. The shade is semi-opaque.
- It has a subtle pleasant scent similar to toffee or coconut.
- I can honestly say I'm saddened that the formula failed to impress me. The product settled in my lip lines and instead of smoothing out the dryness of my lips, it emphasized it and made it look worst.
- You will need to exfoliate and prime your lips before you apply this lipstick.
- Doesn't last very long. Maybe a couple hours.
The packaging is exquisite but the formula is less than impressive. The Signature Glam lipsticks are sold for $15.99 on Missha's website. At that price you'd expect the quality to be better. You can get it for a little cheaper during a sale. If your expectations are high when it comes to lip products, then you will be disappointed. If you are a sucker for packaging and would trade that off with the quality then this lipstick will make a pretty display on your vanity.
My rating 7/10.