I'm long overdue for a new makeup look. I applaude those who manage to post them regularly. It usually takes me about an hour to do a look because I like taking my time and I prefer to do a full face look, rather than just the eyes. Then I can take another hour or more to take a ton of pictures. I'm very picky about the quality of my pictures and I'm pleased that my new camera did a pretty good job at capturing the beautiful colors of this look.
I meant to do a look with the Wet N Wild matte eyeshadow palette for the longest time but I've been busy and lazy.
- I'm wearing NARS Casino as cheek contour and NARS Desire as blush.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden all over lids
- Wet N Wild green eyelid color on inner corner of eyes
- Wet N Wild Purple definer on outter V and crease
- Wet N Wild blue (crease) eyeshadow on center of lids.
- Wet N Wild black definer on the outter V to add more depth to the purple
- Wet N Wild white eyeshadow on brow bone.
- Stila Smudge Pot black to line upper lash line and tight lining
- Physicians Formula Eyebooster to define winged liner and create a more crisp line.
- Stila Smudge Pot violet on lower outter corner
- NYX Retractable eyeliner Gypsy blue on lower inner corner and waterline.
- ELF Eyebrow Kit dark on my brows.
- NYX 115 eyelashes
- MAC Up The Amp lipstick
- MAC Select Cover-Up to define lips.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this dramatic and colorful look.
Have you used the Wet N Wild matte palette yet? What's your favorite color combo?
Luuux Shared Link