Wow, it's been days since I posted anything. I like to be able to post daily but I've been taking some time off of the Internet. I'm usually very busy at work during the last days of the month and first week of the month. I'm supposed to work this weekend but we are expecting a pretty good amount of snow so I don't know yet if boss is going to make me work.
I purchased this set for brown eyes about a month ago along with the set for blue eyes at CVS because they were BOGO 50% and I was able to get a $1.00 off for each set. One set cost me $10.45 at regular price.
- The shape of the pencils looks very interesting and pretty but there is noway you can sharpen the tips. So once the tips of the pencils wear off you'd need to use a brush to apply on your eyes for a more precise line.
- You get 3 different colors. For the brown eyes set, there is a black, purple, and dark brown liner.
- Total net weight is .09 oz or 2.7 g.
- When I first swatched it, I was pretty pleased at the creaminess and pigmentation of the pencils but that's as far as it goes. Physicians Formula claims the product to be 100% waterproof and that they can be used on the waterline. What a LIE!!!!
- First of all, you'd think that after a few seconds that the creaminess of the pencils would set and becomes waterproof. Well, that didn't happen.
- Secondly, even after a couple minutes I ran my finger through the swatches and they smudged like crazy. They still felt wet.
- If these pencils can't even be smudge-proof, I have no idea how they came up with the waterproof claim. Running my hand under water and rubbing the swatches, most of it came off. Only a faint stain remained.
- I tried applying these on my eyes and they smudged and melted off within 30 minutes.
I was so disappointed with these that I didn't even bother swatching the set for blue eyes. If you are in the market for a waterproof or smudge-proof pencil, you should definitely avoid these. These liners are pretty useless for me and I can't wait to get my money back so I can get something else worth getting. I hate to say this but this product is mediocre and has false advertising written all over it. I've never felt this let down about Physicians Formula products.
My rating 1/10.