I did this makeup look last night so that I can post it today before I head out tonight to celebrate St Patrick's day. Like many who celebrate St Paddy, I will be wearing green. Actually, I will be wearing a lot of green. I don't think you will ever catch me wearing this much green in my life, lol, and I can probably only get away with that on St Paddy's day.
I absolutely love the lid color. I have nothing like it in my stash. It's a bright shimmery lime green with gold shimmers. I've always wanted to do a look with it and this is perfect for the occasion.
- NYX Taupe as contour
- MAC Hang Loose Mineralize Blush (just the pink side)
- Urban Decay primer potion all over lids and brow bone
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadow Creme Precious Jade all over lids
- I used two shades from the Love Alpha palette. I got this palette from a store called Golden Rose. I'm not sure where else you can get it. I used the light shimmery gold on brow bone and the dark olive green on the crease.
- I used Shadow Kinky from Pure Luxe pigments all over my lids. I applied it wet using eye drops as mixing medium.
- I used Urban Decay Black Dog to darken the outer V to create more depth.
- I lined the top lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black (my favorite eyeliner)
- I lined the bottom lash line with Benefit Gem-n-Eye (on the outer), I think this one is limited edition. I bought it from a holiday set. It's a dark olive with gold shimmers.
- On the inner bottom lash line, I used Cover Girl Liquiline Blast
- I lined my waterline and tightlining with Sally Hansen Forever Stay Eye Pencil Deep Black.
- I filled my brows with Revlon Brow Fantasy Dark Brown
- Top lashes: ELF Natural Lash
- Bottom lashes: Ardell 108
- Since my eye makeup is bold, I decided to keep the lip neutral. I used MAC Mattene Lipstick Naked Bliss
Thanks for checking out my St Patrick's Day makeup look. I hope you enjoyed it and if you are out there partying tonight, have fun and be safe :)
Luuux Shared Link.