I know that the real rusted silver doesn't look very appealing in real life. However, incorporating that in a makeup look is a total different story. I'm loving how the rusty orange shade I used on the crease brightened up the smokey grey on the lid. What a nice contrast eh? This color combo makes me think of fall as well...like the grey skies and the orange leaves.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. Park Ave Princess for contouring and Darling on the cheeks.
- I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo Nude Pink as base. Yep, I forgot to include it on the group pic above.
- I contoured and crease with Mehron Earth Crust from the INtense Pressed Powder Pigment Earth Palette.
- I used Come-Hither Heather (shimmery silver taupe) from theBalm Shady Lady Palette Vol 3 on the lid and applied Guilty Gwen (black with subtle shimmers) from the same palette on the outer V.
- I lined the upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra Black liner
- I lined the lower lash line with NYX Slide On Gun Metal liner and smudge a bit of Earth Crush under it.
- I lined both the waterline and tight line with Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Blacquer.
- I filled in my brows with Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude and Prestige Brow Perfection medium dark.
- Finished the look with NYX 118 eyelashes.
Which makeup colors do you like to wear in the fall?