Hope your weekend is going well. My tummy has been hurting for the past couple of days. Not sure what is going on but it just makes me feel like I don't wanna do anything. I've been on a lipstick quick lately so expect to see more lip color reviews. I purchased this Jordana lipstick on Cherry Culture just out of curiosity a little while back. Jordana can be found at Walgreens and K-Mart but I don't think I've ever seen them carry the matte lipsticks, or it could just depend on the store.
- It has a clear tube and purple base, which is pretty interesting. I do like the fact that you can see the color in the tube.
- .12 oz or 3.4 g
- Caramel Latte is a medium cool tone brown with some red undertone.
- For a matte finish, I actually thought that the formula was pretty decent for the price. It's very pigmented. It's not very creamy but creamy enough to allow me to apply the lipstick without struggle. I didn't find it drying but neither thought it was moisturizing. You definitely would need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips with a balm before use to ensure smooth application and more comfortable wear.
- The lipstick last about 4 1/2 hours before it starts to fade. My lips start to feel pretty dry by the 4th hour.
- It has a sweet waxy / marshmallow scent to it. Doesn't really bother me and doesn't linger very long either.
Overall, this lippie is fairly good. It has strong pigmentation, long-wearing, and doesn't feel too dry. Had it been just a little more moisturizing, I think I could totally fall for it.
Availability: Cherry Culture