I had a rather busy week so I've been also slacking from blogging but I'm back and trying to get through a couple of reviews at least. I have been testing and using this new NYX Butter gloss for a few weeks now and here's what I think of it.
- I think the packaging is pretty standard and comes with a doe foot applicator. I find that the color is misleading, at least with this particular shade
- 0.27 oz or 8 ml
- Raspberry Tart is a medium fuchsia with a semi-sheer finish. So as you can see the actual color of the gloss is lighter and brighter. I was expecting a darker berry shade similar to the packaging.
- Even though the gloss is a little sheer it is still fairly saturated and offered medium light coverage. It has a nice consistency I think. Not too thick or too thin. Non sticky or slippery. It just hugs your lips with comfort.
- I think it's just slightly moisturizing and I get about 2-3 hours of wear before it starts fading.
- I detect a sweet sugary scent. Didn't find it offensive.
I do like this gloss even if I feel there's nothing to write home about. Packaging color is misleading since I find the actual color to be lighter and brighter. It is pretty comfortable. If you don't mind a sheer gloss with a bit of color and average wear, I think you'll like these.
Availability: Ulta, NYX Cosmetics
Tried it? Let me know if you liked it.