Hey yall! Gosh I am beat and stressed out. This is a rough month and I can't wait to get it over with. Fortunately for my blog, I managed to work on some posts over the weekend because I knew I wouldn't be able to focus during the week because I wouldn't have any energy left in me at the end of the day. With that said, let's just move on to the review...I hope you're having a much better month than I do.
- I think the bright orange and pink sort of caught my eyes and judging from the packaging, my initial thought was I wonder how that smells like.
- It comes in a stand up squeeze tube, which is practical and just the way I like it.
- 6 oz or 170 g
- So the first thing I notice about it is the scent. It has a bright and refreshing citrus scent. It also has a softer light floral scent to it. It's rather strongly fragranced so if you are sensitive to strong scents, you may find it overwhelming but for me I like it so it doesn't bother me.
- It contains 100% natural exfoliant
- The consistency of the scrub is thick so you'll need to wet your face first.
- I thought it was kinda cool that they printed the exfoliating factor on the packaging so you can get an idea of what you're getting. Even though this scrub is labeled as moderate, I find it still kind of gentle.
- The scrubbing beads are tiny but dense, which is why the scrub is thick. The friction is gentle and painless. Unless you have sensitive skin, you could probably use this every day if you wanted to.
- Once you're done rubbing the scrub, you can rinse it off with warm water. The scrub feels slippery when rinsing off and the tiny scrubbing beads tend to cling a little so you will need to rinse more vigorously in order to get them all off.
- I'd definitely recommend that you especially be careful not to use the scrub too close to your eyes or be very careful not to get any in your eyes while you rinse.
- My skin felt maybe just little dry after my face dried but my skin didn't feel tight.
- Honestly, I didn't notice that my skin got any brighter or even toned after use.
So well, I like it but I don't love it. It's not a miracle worker and I didn't notice that it did anything fabulous for my skin. It smells nice and does a decent job with exfoliating and cleansing. It's gentle enough for daily use if you don't have sensitive skin. I normally use it at night but it's also great in the morning because the bright citrus scent wakes me up.
Availability: Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens
Tried it? What do you think of it or what is your favorite facial scrub?