This is a look that is suitable for day or night since I kept the colors on the softer side. I feel that the dark eyeliner and the blue eyeliner combined with the bold berry lip gives the overall look a bit of a rocker chick/punk vibe, don't you think? If you prefer something more natural, I would suggest a nude or pink lip color.
Keep reading below on how I achieved this look.
- Tarte Park Ave Princess for contour
- NYX Cream Blush Boho Chic combined with Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink on cheeks
- First I primed my eyelids with Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Next, I applied Estee Lauder Double-Wear Shadow Creme in Pink Amethyst all over my lids
- With theBalm Shady Lady palette Vol. 1, I used the shade Curvy Cami (shimmery berry purple) on the outer V and a bit on my crease.
- I also used a dark matte eyeshadow and lightly applied it on the outer V to create more depth.
- I lined my upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black. Smudge a bit of that black eyeshadow over it to soften the line.
- I lined the waterline with Stila Smudgestick Waterproof eyeliner Navy and the lower lash line with MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Petrol Blue. With theBalm Shady Lady palette Vol. 1, I smudged Risque Renee (dark shimmery navy blue) over Petrol Blue.
- With theBalm Shady Lady palette Vol. 1, I used the shade Luscious Lani (light shimmery pink) on my brow bone.
- For my brows, I filled them in with Illamasqua cream eyeshadow Intrude.
- I used Ardell 108 Black eyelashes to complete the look.
- NYX Butter Lipstick Licorice.