TGTIF (Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday, lol)!!! Looking forward to the weekend of course. It's my favorite days of the week. I just got back from Sephora, didn't really get what I wanted but got something I needed. Boo! I guess I'll look on the website.
I picked up this Milani lippie a couple weeks ago while I was shopping at Wal-Mart. I was actually surprised they had them in stock. I can't find these at CVS or Walgreens in my area yet.
- It comes in a pen like packaging with coordinating shade to match the lip color. You need to twist in order to dispense the product. The first time I had to do that it look like 20 something clicks before the product started peaking out of the brush applicator.
- The brush applicator is nice I think. It's very precise, not too big or too small.
- I find the pen a little short. It would have been easier to handle if it was a bit longer. It is just a bit taller than a MAC lipstick.
- .09 oz or 2.5 g
- Mango Tango is a lovely warm coral pink shade, no shimmers. I am totally digging this shade. It's bright but looks very flattering on my skin tone I think.
- As you can tell from the swatch it is super pigmented and opaque and has a nice shine to it.
- The color applied evenly. The gloss is a little thick but overall comfortable and non sticky
- I didn't find it very moisturizing so I would recommend you use a good lip balm before use.
- I get about 4 hours of wear before the top layer starts to fade. This also has a pretty good staining power that remains on the lips for an additional 4 more hours.
- it has a very subtle sweet scent.
This lip product is a combination of liquid lipstick, gloss, and stain all in one. It applies evenly and has a pretty strong staying power due to the staining ability. My only complaint is that I didn't find it very moisturizing and that the pen is a little short for handling and twisting
Availability: Walmart, Milani