Happy Easter and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. The weather has been really nice and the birds seem to really enjoy it. I can hear them chirping all day, lol.
I went to see God's Not Dead yesterday and enjoyed the movie. It's probably not a movie everyone will like but if you are one of those who wonders about the existence of a higher being or have lost some faith, you might like it.
Otherwise, let's move on to the review. I've had this product in my stash for a few weeks now and finally got around to testing it.
- I think the packaging looks kinda cool and the shape is different. It's nice that the packaging matches the color inside and it comes with a doe foot applicator.
- .20 oz or 6 ml
- Pink Rave is a medium fuchsia with a cream finish.
- My first impression when I swatched it was WOW. It is so richly pigmented! Definitely has that liquid lipstick quality to it.
- It feels and applies really smoothly on the lips. Another thing I was really pleased with is that it doesn't feel heavy at all. It's lightweight yet really packs a punch in pigmentation.
- I didn't find it very moisturizing but it's not drying either. It does feel very comfortable though.
- I was able to get 4 hours of wear before it started to fade. I also noticed some bleeding as it was fading. This shade stains a bit and the stain last for a few more hours.
- It has a subtle coconut scent to it.
The smooth, lightweight, and richly pigmented formula was a hit for me, especially for a drugstore product. There are only 4 colors to pick from and I really wished they had more and also included a nude color. Pink Rave would be great for the weekend or parties. It's a bit too bold for the office, which is why it took a while for me to test it out.
Availability: Milani, Wal-Mart, Walgreens
What do you think? Would you try these out?