Wow, it seems like not long ago, Christmas just passed and there goes another month already! I don't have much to say at the moment so I'm going to jump right into my January favorites. I've hyperlinked the ones that've reviewed or have additional pictures.
1. Revlon Lip Butters Sweet Tart. My new favorite pink lipstick. Feels great on the lips too.
2. Revlon Lip Butters Pink Truffle. My new favorite nude lipstick.
3. Revlon ColorStay Creme Gel Liner Black. This gel liner works just as good as my high-end gel liners. The only con would be that the pot is kinda small for what you pay.
4. theBalm Nude'tude eyeshadow palette. This has been my favorite nude palette lately.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze. I bought 4 colors but I used this one the most since it's more neutral and appropriate for work. I love how long-wearing and crease-proof this is.
6. L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Amber Rush. Another gorgeous neutral color that's safe for the office and doesn't need a primer...well at least for me I can skip the primer.
7. Philosophy Peppermint Bark shower gel. Goodness, this smells so dang good! It smells like chocolate fudge and a hint of peppermint. It's actually a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath all in one. I've mostly used it as a shower gel.
8. Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea. It smells so fruity and delicious. The apricot seeds are finely grinded so it's not too rough on the skin. It does a pretty good job and exfoliating and cleansing my skin without drying it.
9. Sonia Kashuk Remove eye makeup remover. It does a pretty good job at removing eye makeup, even the waterproof kind. However, I still think that the Lancome Bi-Facils works a little quicker.
10. Finger Paint Twisted. I drove to 3 different Sally's just to find this baby! That's how much I wanted it.
11. Out The Door Nothern Lights topcoat. It has fine holographic glitters in it, which is pretty cool if you want to add a little oomph to your nail color. It's a fast drying top coat that dries as quick at the Seche Vite.
12. Revlon Brow Fantasy Dark Brown. This is a dual-ended brow product. One side has a pencil and the other has a brow tint. Both worked really well. I love how it defines my brows. It looks very natural and the brow tint makes my brow hair look thicker and fuller, which is great since I have thin brow hair.
That's it for my January Favorites. Thanks for reading :)