Here's what I picked up
- OPI Designer...De Better! I'm so excited to find this polish at a discounted price. It's a metallic champagne foil with some copper shimmers.
- Color Club Worth the Risque. A silver holographic nail polish. So excited to be able to add more holographic polishes to my stash.
- Color Club Revvvolution. Here's another gorgeous dark charcoal holographic polish.
- Color Club Snakeskin. A dark shimmery grey with gold shimmers.
Yes, I'm totally digging the neon colors. I need to have them in my stash.
- Color Club Wham! Pow! Bright orange. The name of this polish cracks me up.
- Color Club Get Your Lem-On. Bright yellow with an irridescent green shimmer
- Color Club Twiggie. Light yellow tone green.
- Color Club Gimme a Grape Big Kiss. Dark raspberry pink.
- Color Club The Lime Starts Here. Fluorescent green.
That's it for my haul. My total with tax was only $25.56. Not bad eh for all these polishes? I will do some nail swatches when I get a chance so this is just a little preview of how they look on the nail wheel.
Would you wear these bright colors?