I decided to jump on the My Glam bandwagon last month after seeing a few posts of what people have been receiving. I typically try to steer away from these monthly subscription companies because from what I've seen so far it seems like it'll be only a waste of my money.
What's interesting about My Glam is that for $10 a month you receive a bag filled with custom goodies, some of which are brands we are familiar with and love. You get a mix of 4 to 5 samples, deluxe samples, or full size product in your bag. I don't mind receiving samples but my problem is that I always forget to use my samples. So knowing that I'll be receiving some full size product really peaked my interest.
I placed my first order last month but was only scheduled to receive my bag on the following month. I was a little disappointed that everyone else got their bag and confirmation before me. Given I had received an email stating that the last bag would be shipped on Valentine and I didn't get a confirmation until the day after.
What I received
- A cute pink bag with black hearts.
- Ghirardelly chocolate
- Premier Instant Stretching and Revitalizing Mask sample, Premier Concentrated Facial Serum Sample, and a 50% off coupon code (MYGLAM) for www.premierdeadsea.com. I'm not sure if the coupon code is only good toward the Cinderella Mask or if it can be used for anything in the store.
- NYX Roll On Shimmer Onyx. I not sure if I'm going to love this but I can tell you that I am already not liking the color. Considering the way that it is packaged, that would mean that I can only use this to do an all over dark smoky look. IDK how that's going to turn out.
- X Out Shine Control. I could definitely use this on my T-zone, which is usually the oiliest part of my face.
- Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple. I've never tried this before so I'm sure looking forward to it.
- $100 gift card for NuMe Professional Styling tools or Hair Extensions. Wow, that's probably the most exciting part of this month's bag. I'm definitely going to check out the extensions.
Oh and one last thing, all these goodies came in this fancy-looking metallic pink envelope that I find very cool.
Have you jumped on the My Glam bandwagon yet? What do you think of My Glam?